- Plastic Fuel Tank
- The plastic fuel tank requires a high level of air-tightness and strength to be able to hold and dispense liquid fuel inside a vehicle. Many strengths of DONGHEE’s plastic fuel tank include processability, lightweighting, external corrosion resistance, low thermal conductivity, economic efficiency, stability, plasticity, and design freedom.
- Steel Fuel Tank
- The steel fuel tank requires a high level of air-tightness and strength to be able to hold and dispense liquid fuel inside a vehicle. The steel materials used have the tensile strength needed for the stability of the product.
Many advantages of the steel fuel tank can be found during the manufacturing process. The product can be easily adjusted to suit different types of fuel and be fitted to hybrid cars as well.
- Selective Catalyst Reduction (SCR) Tank
- The SCR system uses ammonia (NH3) as a reducing agent to bring down the emission of nitrogen oxides (NOx). DONGHEE’s SCR tank complies with the Euro-6 emissions standard by reducing, supplying, and dispensing urea accordingly.
- Stainless Steel Tank
- Stainless steel reduces the weight of the tank with reinforced stiffness and reduced PNL thickness. DONGHEE’s stainless steel tank is suitable for eco-friendly PHEVs that require a high-pressure, sealed fuel tank.