Information Security Management Policy
For business continuity and trust-building in internal and external relations, in recognition of information security as
an essential element of business management, DONGHEE Group commits to the implementation of the following principles:
- Asset Protection
- All personnel handling corporate information are responsible for compliance with security policies and standards, and active protection of data.
- Training and Audit
- Through continuous education and promotion, DONGHEE actively strives to enhance the security awareness of executives and employees and establish a security culture of voluntary participation.
- Security Compliance Program
- DONGHEE complies with the security requirements under the relevant laws, regulations, and contracts.
- Better Security
- DONGHEE commits to continuous maintenance and improvement of its Information Protection Management System (ISO/IEC 27001:2013).